Blackfeather Woods My owner and my prey
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Wow she got him to talk! I am impressed! :D

Kendra had not expected that answer. She had not known her mother but the stories about her were good. The girl had not heard many stories yet but she had no doubt that once she was older that she would get to know more of her mother. She knew that part that she led the pack with her father. Now her father was just leading it alone. She started to grasp names like 'alpha' and  'father' better than before. "I didn't mean to disre--- regard her," she spoke voice pitching a bit. "I never met her, I can't really remember her so it is hard for me to not talk about her in that way," Kendra explained to the other, feeling that they were getting somewhere with this mom topic they were currently having. "I want to be like my mother. I already learned how to make red dye and about the glowing mosses and normal mosses," she cited proudly.

Once Xan started to move she walked with him, the tunnel being big enough to walk next to him. He didn't know if his mother was sleeping forever? That was pretty sad. She listened quietly to the other, talking about his mother in a .... disregarding way. She learned that word today, how convenient. It told her that he hadn't been too happy with his own mother but he had been with hers. Why? Still she did realize something, learned from how her brother acted sometimes. "So.. You are being like this to me because you are jealous of me having my mom as a mother? Is that it? Because I would have shared my mother with you if she had been still alive," she pointed out to him, which was actually surprisingly sweet coming from the girl that tricked the pale boy before.

Kendra followed him a bit, he seemed to follow the tickling water, but those went deeper into the web to the underground lake. "You are looking for something? Because I could still show you the cool things of the web if you like that?," she offered, not sure why this male was so stubborn and ... closed off? She still had her pup like curiosity that make her more open to interact with others.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 02:12 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 31, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 01, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - February 01, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 02, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - February 02, 2016, 09:17 AM