I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Red eyes rolled towards the sound of his queen's call. The queen was calling exploring was needed. He looked once more down over the mountain gazing at the animals and such below and with a soft chuff he turned long lean body towards the way of her voice. Slinking and sneaking he made his way towards her. Demon queen needs demon queen needs. The voices were growing louder and it hurt his head he whined softly he wanted to bang his head on the ground on the walls they were always yelling at him always telling him.

He made it to the cave system and schooled his face to be blank so no one could see the crazy within and he dipped his muzzle speaking scratchily and quietly Demon queen called...called sitri and others. he looked around for the white one that the queen lay with often, but didn't see him. It was unusual for his queen to pick one, but this was a new bodied queen a new mind but same leader same leader he was happy to be whatever she needed.
Messages In This Thread
I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 15, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 17, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 19, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 21, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 23, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 30, 2014, 11:42 AM