Porcupine Ridge spiney pine
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
omg. My brother used to think that pricks or thorns were called porks. So you can guess what we call them now lol

The boy appeared to be a bit frantic, but in a cute way she decided (low-key though). Jhala smiled as he appeared from the den, bowing playfully as her rump and tail wagged behind her. Her glowing amber eyes shone in the morning sun, and her teeth shown in a happy smile. "Porcupines," she repeated, amused. Her tail continued to wag as she straightened her posture, head tilting ever so slightly to the side. A leaf stuck to the side of his face- probably stuck there from drool, she thought. "Wait, hang on," she murmured, moving forward to nose it from his face. It was a friendly gesture, more than anything, but the touch still sent warmth down her chest. Perhaps it was a more subconscious gesture rather than friendly, and she couldn't help but feel jumpy at the thought of whatever she was feeling.

Young things were too fond of each other far too quickly, but there was no stopping them.

She coughed awkwardly, wondering if he too had felt the feeling, whatever it was. "I uh, you... you porcupine.. hunt," she sputtered out, all mannerisms and usual confident charm failing her momentarily. She cleared her voice, then repeated quieter. "You said you'd teach me to hunt porcupines."
Messages In This Thread
spiney pine - by Jhala - February 02, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 02, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 02, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 03, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 03, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 04, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 04, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 05, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 06, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 07, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 07, 2016, 09:36 AM