Northstar Vale Lonely boy, crazy boy
2 Posts
Ooc — Brody
All Welcome 
Anyone who wants to befriend crazy over confident wolf boy right here come along.

Neptune liked the place he was staying at today but knew he was going to be leaving tomorrow anyway. That was the life he was cursed to live so far. All alone he drifting from place to place, and to be truthful to himself it was completely boring. He need someone to talk to and hangout with other than himself. Wait I know! All I have to do is wait until another wolf passes by and then I can hangout with them. Awesome idea Neptune, oh wait I already knew that. He said to himself sitting himself down under the shade of tree to wait for who ever who would be the unlucky soul to pass by him.

He really didn't care if he bothered anyone, he knew he was one of the coolest wolves around so who wouldn't like him. They be insane not to or maybe he was insane to think that. Probably the first choice he thought smiling at his conversation he was having with himself while waiting for the lucky soul who get to call him there friend.
Messages In This Thread
Lonely boy, crazy boy - by Neptune - February 03, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Lonely boy, crazy boy - by Asterr - February 03, 2016, 02:26 AM
RE: Lonely boy, crazy boy - by Neptune - February 03, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Lonely boy, crazy boy - by Asterr - February 04, 2016, 01:26 AM