Porcupine Ridge spiney pine
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
LOL porks I love it! Also when I was little I thought Hugh Jackman's name was Huge Ackman because of the way people said it xD

Anwyl smiled greatly and bounded down to bounce around playfully. Oh right those things. Yeah sure I'll teach you today. Let's... He was cut off when Jhala reached forwards to get a leaf off of his face. He shuffled his paws bashfully, giving her a foolish grin. The feeling of her so close to him made his heart skip. He was beginning to worry that there was something wrong with him. Why did the girl make him feel this way. So warm and fuzzy. He laughed at her awkward and fragmented sentence as she reiterated her reason for coming.

Anwyl started to respond but it came out sounding like his throat was full of porks so he cleared his throat as well. Yeah ok  let's do that. He finally managed, his tail still wagging all over the place. He nudged her side with his shoulder and began to walk. They would first have to find one of the little spiney pines, and he would have her track it the same way Tagg had allowed him to try. As he trotted through the snow at her side, he turned to talk. Ok so first you have to find one. They like living around trees and they leave these ugly scratches on them. You should try tracking one to get used to the way it's done.
Messages In This Thread
spiney pine - by Jhala - February 02, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 02, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 02, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 03, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 03, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 04, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 04, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 05, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 06, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 07, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 07, 2016, 09:36 AM