Blackfeather Woods Making my rounds
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus had picked herbs, and worked on drying them. She found some herbs the pack had more of, and searched them out. She went by a river/creek to see something she hadn't seen sense she was a young pup. It was a rust colored ball, the size and shape of a large rock. She collected 3 at a time, and totaling in 9. She quickly transported them to her den, along with a few branches of herbs. Venus dug her claw into the still wet clay-rock, exposing a small hole. She placed a small strand of herbs in the clay, and pushed them down into the clay, allowing it to stick.

The first she made for @Burke, she made it with some lavender. She did the same procedure with the 8 others. She made the second for @Nemesis, with the same, a string of lavender. The next was made for @Cicero, made from Thyme. After that she made @Kove one, from mint leaves. She went along to make @Mikasi one from Marigold petals, and @Cyn one from mint. @Xan, made from horsetail. Last but not least, @Damien. His was made of beautiful Oak leaves.

After the work was done, she sprinted out of her den to the creek, as she remembered @Kendra and Pietro. She quickly collected two more, and raced back, which took a while. When she got back she made the young girl one with lavender, with strands of moss strung around the edges, for the girl's love of moss. Pietro's was one made of mint, with rocks placed around the sides, for the boy's tough spirit. 

Once she was done, she called out for the wolves by howl, eagerly awaiting their arrival to present the gifts she made. Before they arrived, she flipped them over and gave her paw print on the back.
Messages In This Thread
Making my rounds - by Venus - February 04, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Nemesis - February 04, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Kendra - February 05, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Cicero - February 06, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Kove - February 06, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Venus - February 09, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Making my rounds - by Kendra - February 14, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Making my rounds - by Kove - February 16, 2016, 12:41 AM
RE: Making my rounds - by Xan - February 16, 2016, 01:08 AM
RE: Making my rounds - by Mikasi - February 16, 2016, 01:41 AM