Porcupine Ridge spiney pine
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
;)

Anwyl shrugged when the black and white female asked about the scratch marks. He had no clue, so he decided out of some instinctual place, that he'd make something up to impress her. I think that's how they make their spines sharper. Sounded plausible enough, he made him seem intelligent. Good idea Annie, he thought giving himself a mental point. 

Finally they came to the porcupine. After telling her how to hunt it, Jhala set forwards on her hunt. He watched her elegant and strong movements in awe, he was sure that she could make it. Well he was wrong. The damn lil spiney pine turned around at the last moment and stabbed Jhala, before running away snorting and squealing. His friend turned her head, an astonished look on her face. Anwyl was holding back a hysterical laugh. He tried his best to hide his smile and look concerned but it was just too funny. Jhala had gotten porked pretty bad.

He quickly walked to her, his words coming out with a faint laugh. Its ok, I didn't do too good on my first try either. Well that was a lie, he'd completely aced his first porcupine hunt. But he didn't want her to feel bad. He got close to her, yanking some spikes out of her cheek timidly. He didn't want to hurt her at all, but the porks had to go. The gentle pup was very fond of his new friend, and gave her a happy smile. Let me get those. He wanted to help her, but also liked how good it felt to be close to her.
Messages In This Thread
spiney pine - by Jhala - February 02, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 02, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 02, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 03, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 03, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 04, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 04, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 05, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 06, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 07, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 07, 2016, 09:36 AM