Whitefish River i only wake up from a nightmare after i die
Ei preeriaa, ei peltoja, ei vuortenhuippuja.
31 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Hehehe, Magnus to the rescue!

Today was the day that the masked boy would continue his journey to the South. At least, he thought so. He had no sense of direction whatsoever and could swear that he passed that patch of snow before. Oh well, his feet were rested and his mind was clean of negativity for today. He trotted away from the warm puddles and horrible smell and sighed when his lungs received clean air. He was still a bit wet, his tail leaving a trail of water droplets behind him. Getting sick was not really a problem for him, he had fought colds and diseases before and was sure that he must do it a lot more times in the future. Perhaps he would even heal the injured and sick on his journey here in this new land.

Lost in his thoughts, he wandered as always. He saw the mountains, the peaks and the beautiful clouds high above. He paused for a minute, stopping in his tracks to get a better look. He had always been a fan of the mountains and the scenery's that went with it, but it was too dangerous to travel on high grounds for such a dreamy boy. It would only take for like 5 minutes for him to fall off a ridge, breaking 3 legs and his spine. Yeah, mountains were bad for him. Wolves that lived there, were either crazy or very brave. Not to say that he wasn't crazy as well.

The sounds of paws hitting the snow covered ground and the smell that hit him afterwards got him out of his thought, and he quickly turned his head. He was surprised to see a flash of gold run down from the ridges as if it were nothing, and he was impressed. After a quick run, the wolf stopped looking behind itself. Magnus cocked his head in confusion. What was this stranger doing?

He decided he had time for a conversation with a confusing individual such as himself. He trotted over to it, a bright smile on his muzzle as he stopped a safe distance away. Now he could really take in it's scent, revealing to him the smell of others and feminism. His tail still dripping and smelling like a wet dog, he greeted her. Good afternoon, m'lady! What are ya doin' out here? He said cheery in his warm accent.
Messages In This Thread
i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 05, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 12, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 13, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 15, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 17, 2016, 07:37 PM