rinbo hengoku
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
While she was busy trying to place the face, Amekaze complimented her claim, and the spoken voice evoked a memory. She had spoken ill of Tartok on these very slopes to this lone wolf. If prodded, Jinx would recall the memory in a more detailed light, but as she had laid claim to the mountain now and was not interested in sharing pleasantries with those she considered outsiders, she didn't bother. Amekaze was not overbearing in her stance, but nevertheless Jinx drew as near as the other female would allow her, combing the woman's aura for an indication of where she had settled and what sort of enemy she would be.

Nowhere was the answer she got, which was a relief, because it meant she wasn't from any packs that Jinx considered enemies. Amekaze wore upon her pelt the mingled yet faint scents of a number of wolves, but all of them wore fragrances of different packs. There were two kinds of pack wolf, the one who stayed home and the one who wandered, but even a wandering pack wolf would wear the scents of their Alphas most strongly on themselves. The mambo drew back with an appreciative rumble for the compliment she'd been given, but didn't speak until Amekaze revealed her surprise.

"A longing to guide my own destiny brought me here," she revealed, alarmingly even-tempered compared to how she'd treated Blue Willow only a day prior. "I suppose you must long for the same, to choose solitude still, but I was never much of a loner." There didn't seem to be a lot of purpose behind these words. Idle chatter, for Jinx was intrigued by Amekaze's continued singularity. "It is necessity. I have had many... Ah, misfortunes with nosy neighbours," she admitted with a coy little smile. "It would not do to half-ass the borders here and invite their continued meddling."
Messages In This Thread
rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 15, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 15, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 17, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 24, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:03 AM