Whitefish River i only wake up from a nightmare after i die
Ei preeriaa, ei peltoja, ei vuortenhuippuja.
31 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Whops, just realized I wasn't subscribed to this thread, I'm a dumbass XD

As his words disappeared into nothingness, the female noticed him. He grinned, but his friendly face quickly turned into a confused and worried one. She looked terrified, not even looking him in the eyes even though they were on neutral ground. She was staring at his muzzle, he noticed soon after, and wondered if there was something on his face, stuck by the wetness of his fur. He rubbed the left side of his muzzle on his shoulder to get whatever it was that had nestled it's way into his coat off. There seemed to be nothing on him, and he returned his hazel gaze to the female, now even more confused. This wolf seemed to be more messed up as himself, and that was saying something.

Her gaze shifted, now probably looking for a way to escape this conversation, but she didn't run from him. Well, not yet at least. 

"H-Have you come to take me back to.. to it? I'm sorry—I-I.. I didn't know what else to do but run..."

Her words didn't make any sense to him, and he cocked his head to the left in confusion. Back to what? Had he met this individual somewhere before orrr... No, he would've remember such a strange wolf. Truly, m'lady, I have no idea what in Glaux's name you're talkin' about. He responded. I ain't here to take ya back to wherever, I'm simply a wanderer lookin' for a conversation. He said, a small smile creeping it's way onto his muzzle again.
Messages In This Thread
i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 05, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 12, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 13, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 15, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 17, 2016, 07:37 PM