Whitefish River i only wake up from a nightmare after i die
lost 'neath convoluted oceans
120 Posts
Ooc —
Diane could feel her emotions swelling; a noxious brew of fear, anxiousness, uncertainty, and failure. Her breaths came in shallow puffs of cold air, trying not to scent the salt. The smell brought back the gurgling cries of her pack. She awaited judgement, punishment, for abandoning her home. But it did not come swift nor painful. It did not come at all.

She dared to look up at him, wondering if he truly didn't know what she was saying, or if he was feigning innocence for the sake of cruel retribution. The hair along her spine rose apprehensively. "The sea? You.. you're not here to take me back to the sea?" she asked timidly, finding solace in his utter confusion and lack of malicious foretoken.

She speculated at his wistful smile and his kind hazel eyes for a long moment, regarding his red and tan features as if trying to decide something. It was with slow uneasiness that her muscles began to uncoil, and she started to come out of her anxious episode. The runaway extended her muzzle, giving herself a quick shake that went from nose to tail-tip and relaxed the fear-ris"en ridge of fur on back. "I'm sorry. I... haven't been myself lately," she admitted, shy eyes darting away in clear aversion to the topic.

"My name is Diane," the Ridge wolf added (out of habitual politeness), though a part of her still suspected that he was an avenger of Mother Ocean, and already knew who she was.
Messages In This Thread
i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 05, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 12, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 13, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 15, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 17, 2016, 07:37 PM