Whitefish River i only wake up from a nightmare after i die
Ei preeriaa, ei peltoja, ei vuortenhuippuja.
31 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The young boy saw the girl slowly getting back to her senses. He watched her breath make contact with the winter air, something he always found so interesting in this season. Sure, snow and ice could make beautiful pictures, but nothing was as dazzling as a thing so simple as breathing. Breathing separated the living from the dead, a big thing in his eyes.

The golden flash(Yes, this is going to be her nickname for Magnus, deal with it XD) Finally relaxed a little, now looking up at him. She spoke again, lacking courage. The sea? What kind of herbs was this girl smoking? Wolves didn't belong to the sea, they belonged on land, on mountains or surrounded by trees. Or perhaps he was wrong. Maybe they were all sea creatures, and the ones in the water were actually land mammals. Before beginning to question his sanity, he spoke. No, of course not! Why would I bring ya all the way to the sea? I've never even been there. He said, trying to reassure her that he was not the one she thought he was.

There was a comforting silence between them before she spoke up again. Not herself, huh? Was the normal her more confusing or less? He grinned anyway at her apology. Apology accepted, m'lady. He nodded his head while saying the words.

Diane, a lovely name but foreign on his tongue. It fit her, somehow. Magnus Creatus, enormously glad to meet ya. He chipped happily.
Messages In This Thread
i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 05, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 12, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 13, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 15, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 17, 2016, 07:37 PM