Kintla Flatlands Queen B*tch 101
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
That's too bad :P. DB sounds like a very controlling pack around here, it would indeed be nice for Malice to join, but alas, it is not meant to be. And I've been readin' too much satanic stories out of boredom, that's why the title is what it is :D XD

Their eyes met, and though not a leader of any sort (yet) she found it disrespectful. Perhaps this creature was bigger than her, but who gave a shit about size? She bet that this wolf was all bark but no bite anyway. Her on the other hand, had been training her whole life to fight and rid this world of things like this wolf. Why was this thing even still standing? It should be on the ground right about now, neck exposed for the spawn of Satan to feast upon. But it wasn't. Instead it dared to talk to her, and the dark queen intensified her glare. I insist you to beg for forgiveness. She hissed at the thing, only now noticing the blood mark on her shoulder. Childish, she thought. Her dangerous looks were nothing when you would compare it to the daughter of Lucifer. She didn't even try to look bigger, knowing assuming that she could overpower anyone that was thrown her way.

"I have better things to do than have small talk with mutts like you,"

Mutt?! The dark queen couldn't believe what she was hearing from a creature like this. Did this thing even know who it was talking to?! Apparently not, as it even seemed bored talking to it's superior. Pardon you, do you even know who you are talking to?! She raised her voice, pulling her lip up to show this thing the teeth that could penetrate it's skin anytime now if it would keep going like this. The daughter of Lucifer lifted her tail higher, showing no signs of wanting to submit to this thing.

I actually really like the blood thingy from DB XD
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 07, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 07, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 16, 2016, 05:52 PM