Whitefish River i only wake up from a nightmare after i die
lost 'neath convoluted oceans
120 Posts
Ooc —
Diane shook her head slightly, trying to free her mind of any further stresses, trying to dispel the roaring horrors that had taken root in her head. Her nose wrinkled, and she snorted, expelling the scent of saltwater. The male, confused but friendly, introduced himself as Magnus—overwhelming the Cove native with both the urge to smile and cry, so her expression remained neutral instead. There was a wolf from home who's name was Magnus... Was Magnus.

The wolf before her was not dead though. He was bright-faced and breathing and very much alive. Her tail twitched slightly, and she noticed then that some of him was wet. "Likewise, mister Creatus. But why are you wet? A chill will set in your bones in these ice breezes," she warned, though was unsuccessful in making it seem like she wasn't trying to change the topic. She thought that if she could keep the subject on him, he wouldn't peer too deeply into the traumatic waters that was Diane's life.

"I'm sure there's someone who'd be concerned about you trying to catch cold."
Messages In This Thread
i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 05, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 12, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 13, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 15, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 17, 2016, 07:37 PM