Emberwood Enter meteor
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
His answer came eventually, though there was some fanfare getting to it. Saena listened impatiently until the end, when he asked about the name of the woods. She ignored his question again, and only partly because she didn't actually know the name of the woods. Her goal was a singular one—remove the wolf who sought to box in her pack—and that was where her mind remained. She was more sharply focused than usual, likely because she perceived him as a threat to the livelihood of her pack and her family.

"You will do no such thing," she retorted coldly. "This is my neighbourhood and I have enough neighbours already. I will not have you boxing my pack in. You will pick up and you will find somewhere else to live." Though there were plenty of ways to travel around the nearby packs, that wasn't at all what Saena was worried about. The scent of too many wolves in the same area would drive prey away, and being in the center of a ring of packs would put Phoenix Maplewood at a clear disadvantage. Lost Creek Hollow already got first picks from the south, and Sleeping Dragon snapped up the prey to the north. The west was the maplewood's primary source, and a fourth pack in line of it would doom the maplewood.

Considering they had been there before all the others, that simply was not an option.
Messages In This Thread
Enter meteor - by Saēna - February 07, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Enter meteor - by Tantalus - February 07, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Enter meteor - by Saēna - February 07, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: Enter meteor - by Tantalus - February 07, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Enter meteor - by Saēna - February 07, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Enter meteor - by Tantalus - February 07, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: Enter meteor - by Saēna - February 07, 2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Enter meteor - by Tantalus - February 07, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Enter meteor - by Saēna - February 07, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Enter meteor - by Tantalus - February 07, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Enter meteor - by Saēna - February 07, 2016, 04:17 PM