Lost Creek Hollow i've known mornings white as diamonds
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
In his little bubble that extended no further than the walls of the den, he had no idea of what went on beyond. The good, the bad, and the ugly all together.. when it came to anything extending beyond his needs, his parents, and two siblings, there was just blank space. He was beginning to sense that there was something.. but, it didn't concern him yet.

And of course, ignorance is bliss. He doesn't even know to be grateful for how good he has it here.

Before he even makes significant progress on the closest thing to a goal, he slows himself down significantly. The blinding white hurts his new eyes.. he grumbles, feeling motivation wane incredibly in light of this new discovery. But before he bottoms out, he finds a distraction far easier on the eyes: his father's nose and the motion accompanying it, apparently meant to redirect him. He tries to turn towards the muzzle and stumbles awkwardly on himself instead. Silas chirrups happily at the attention anyway, even if he is momentarily reduced to the grace of an overturned beetle.
Messages In This Thread
i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 07, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 08, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 09, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 10, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 16, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 16, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - March 09, 2016, 02:40 AM