Phoenix Maplewood California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
I ain't complaining! I love me some Saena threads!

The rabbit he unearthed had surely by now soured, but food was food, and Reek was not one to be picky over quailty. He ate, dirt and all, until there was nothing left but the loose bones of an old kill. The remains laid in a soiled heap before his outstretched forepaws, tattered and stripped of all sustenance. It had been a nice snack and a full stomach brought Reek contentment, however, his contentment was still laced with the anxiety of the coming trip down to the emberwood to force their threat away.

He heard footfalls approaching and he lifted his head to see. Catching his mate's eye, Reek smiled briefly and shuffled himself straight and alert. The brief moment of silence that ensued was marked by a nearly vacant stare from the raggedy alpha. She was practically glowing, wrapped tightly in the bones of a setting sun. Beautiful. Nevertheless, his dopey expression shifted into something more serious after she spoke.

"I haven't seen him since the meeting you called," he answered. Ukko's absence was something Reek noticed almost immediately, as he liked to keep close tabs on him at all times. It was unfortunate, really, that even though Reek's endgame had finally played out with Ukko leaving on his own fruition, he still felt he could use him more. "I guess he couldn't handle it after all eh? Kind of an inopportune time to break though... I was hoping to have him come with me to the emberwood." They needed all the muscle they could get, and following Esaro's little speech at the pack meeting, Reek wasn't sure they'd be the most intimidating bunch.
Messages In This Thread
California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 09, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Saēna - February 09, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 09, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Saēna - February 13, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 13, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Saēna - February 13, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 13, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Saēna - February 23, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:39 AM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Saēna - February 27, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 27, 2016, 11:19 AM