Ravensblood Forest [m] let the rapture tear them away
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
That's true. Also, went ahead and updated his profile to reflect the changes so yay! Also, going to go ahead and mark this as mature now. xP I don't know if you want to fade to black or not - i'm cool with either so I'll let it up to you. <3

“Because ravens haunt it, because it is called Ravensblood, because I have heard him here, heard his voice whispering through the trees to me,” There were many reasons and so he didn’t deign to pick just one.

Ragnar hadn’t meant to laugh so hard when Thistle had attempted and utterly failed at saying Muininn’s name, adding a couple too extra “nin’s” at the end. It had caught him off guard though, breaking the silence and admittedly sending the ravens to cry out in protest as his unexpected mirth and they settled on branches above, one on either side, observing the wolves with their beady black eyes. Eyes that would show Odinn when they returned to Asgard what they had seen of the nine realms. Muininn,” Ragnar stressed the syllables for her slowly, the old Norse slipping off of his tongue like velvet, a caress like a forgotten lovers’ name. “Their names mean Thought and Memory,” He had unconsciously moved closer to her, his soft voice lowered to set the mood he desired when explaining about his beliefs. “They belong to Odinn. Do you remember that I told you Odinn gave his eye to acquire knowledge?” Ragnar asked her smiling down at her before he looked back up to the ravens somehow having found himself joining her in the middle of the circular clearing. “Well they gather knowledge for him. Every morning just before the sun rises he sends them into the sky to scour the nine realms where they see everything and each night just before the sun sinks fully into the horizon they return to him and transfer everything they have seen of all nine realms to him,” Ragnar paused grinning up at the birds. “They are very important to him, and to me. They mean that Odinn is watching.” While other cultures saw them as bringers of death Ragnar saw them for what he believed they were: vessels of knowledge.

The touch of her muzzle against his sent a jolt through the Viking who had actually, for once since realizing he was in her presence had not been thinking about how badly he wanted to take her and plant his own seed within her womb. In a matter of seconds a wild fire had blazed to life within his body filling him with a feral hunger and aching need. He might have been able to ignore it if she hadn’t touched him, if he hadn’t felt the sparks travel along the nerves of his muzzle. His eyes had fluttered closed only to burst open, his pupils having swallowed all but a small sliver of bright oceanic blue halo as he looked at her. No matter how loudly he reminded himself that this would put him jeopardy of the Beta rank he could not stop what she had unknowingly started having sent it propelling into action. He returned her gesture, teeth nipping playfully at her jaw line as he moved closer, inhaling the saccharine scent of her body, as he worked his way down to the curve of her throat, drawing his tongue across the silky fur there each kiss more sultry and urging as the last, attempting to encourage her to rise to her feet once more otherwise his mounting of her would be awkward and incomplete.

"Thistle," He purled against the delicate curve of her throat no longer having the capability to pulling away or stopping himself.

Messages In This Thread
[m] let the rapture tear them away - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: let the rapture tear them away - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 03:52 PM
RE: [m] let the rapture tear them away - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 05:30 PM