Blackfeather Woods Making my rounds
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She listened intently to Venus's explanation, trying to ignore the set of eyes that were trained on her. Oh, so now he appeared. Though she did not know why, she was agitated that she had not seen him sooner. It became defining, the feel of his eyes on her that she met his with her own, gazing with an odd softness. They held like that for what seemed like a decade, before redirecting attention back to Venus. They would talk after, she just hoped nobody else noticed the tension floating between them.

"Thank you," She looked to Venus, before curiously touching her nose to it once more. It had the scent of lavender, something that had been sorely missed from her senses. It was a beautiful plant, in shape and in colour, missing from the dark shadow of their pack lands. She picked up the bundle in her mouth before stepping back to examine the paw print on the underside with her eyes. It had touch, something creative and different. She stood back with the bundle, unable to stare at the male. Stop.. stop.. stop. But she just could not. It was then she did the most drastic thing she had ever done in her life, which also felt like the most dramatic thing she would ever do. 

She carried the bundle in her mouth and sat beside Kove. A graceful movement, swift without much attention drawn to herself. It was normal, although inside it was a storm full of self consciousness. People would speculate and there would be whispers and .. was that even bad at all? Fuck it, she didn't care. If she wanted to sit beside him, she bloody well would. Freedom of speech, free country.. yeah. Feeling quite proud, she didn't shrink back from sight. She just didn't care, at all. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Making my rounds - by Venus - February 04, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Nemesis - February 04, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Kendra - February 05, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Cicero - February 06, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Kove - February 06, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Venus - February 09, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Making my rounds - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Making my rounds - by Kendra - February 14, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Making my rounds - by Kove - February 16, 2016, 12:41 AM