Ankyra Sound boneless
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Tev found himself squinting ever so slightly at her, though this was to aid the young berserker in discerning the difference to her body language as opposed to being anything else. She asked what Charon had done to him, and while Tev noticed that she hadn't actually answered his sort of question about having a spot in her pack he decided to indulge her though he didn't respond immediately. Instead, he took the time to think about what he was going to say. As he went back and went through it Charon hadn't actually physically hurt him ...but emotional wounds hurt and cut more deeper than any physical wound the older boy could inflict. If Tev was nasty and defensive it was because he was hurt, and that made him feel weak to reflect upon it all and come to the singular conclusion that Charon had hurt his feelings and pride. It made Tev embarrassed but he couldn't really avoid her question. He'd blown this wide open and thus he had to be honest (or so he thought anyway).

“He was an ass,” Tev grumbled. “He said shit about me and about my adoptive parents. Insulting me, when he has no idea what he's even talking about. He's not grateful, instead of saying “i'm glad they took care of you” all he could do was insult them like he had any idea. He made it sound like I'm to blame for the downfall of Stavanger Bay.” But that wasn't fair, because Tev had just been a small child at the time. “Like it was my fault my dad went and offed himself.” Tev huffed in a true, brooding teenager fashion. “Anyway he thinks he's some kind of patron saint, do-no-wrong and it's obnoxious. He doesn't know how to lead a pack, and he bad mouthed my mom.” Ok, well Charon hadn't said anything but the truth regarding to Thistle but it still irked Tev.

“Would you want to follow a leader like that?” He poised the question to her wondering if she would respond, and if she did what she might say.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
boneless - by Kjalarr - February 03, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: boneless - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: boneless - by Kjalarr - February 08, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: boneless - by Caiaphas - February 08, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: boneless - by Kjalarr - February 08, 2016, 06:48 PM