Whitefish River i only wake up from a nightmare after i die
Ei preeriaa, ei peltoja, ei vuortenhuippuja.
31 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation :)

The masked boy gave the golden flash some time to settle. Clearly this female had been through a lot. Or she was just simply insane, but he doubted that. She seemed more stressed, traumatized even, than simply not sane. 

The young boy chuckled when Diane called him mister. So formal, so polite and so not fitting for him. He got that she just wanted to be polite, but it sounded funny. Excuse me, m'lady, you can just call me Magnus. No need to be so formal. He commented, before listening again. Her changing the subject went right over his head. He liked small talk more than anything really. She sounded worried about him, although she didn't look like it. Oh well, perhaps she was just curious why a young,clearly not totally sane masked boy was dripping wet in the midst of winter. I took a nice dip in the warm puddles not far from here. It smelled like Hades' armpits, but the warmth was too much for me to resist. He explained. I am well aware of that, m'lady, but please do not worry about me. I've got some tricks up mah sleeve to keep me healthy. He tried to ease her mind a bit, knowing that any more stress for this young girl could be fatal.

"I'm sure there's someone who'd be concerned about you trying to catch cold."

That sentence made him pause for a bit. There would indeed be someone worried about him, but that one person was miles and miles away. His sister, Eirian, would care for sure. She always cared. His happy face turned upside down in mere seconds, knowing that his sister would never return to him. No, I'm afraid no-one would care about it one bit. He confessed, not wanting her to worry about his past. He was alone now, and he had to face that fact. So his face changed back to a smile.
Messages In This Thread
i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 05, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 12, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 13, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 15, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 17, 2016, 07:37 PM