Phoenix Maplewood California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Tavi," she supplied instantly. It was a gut reaction more than anything. She didn't know too much about the woman, but although Tavi's induction into the pack had been wholly unintentional (something the lead bitch still didn't know), she had been remarkably loyal ever since and Saena had noticed. She'd been present for most everything the pack did. Her relationship with Ukko, whatever it was, could've complicated the matter if it was common knowledge that the alpha pair had been scheming to break the man, but that dark truth existed between Reek and she alone. Of the wolves in the pack, Tavi was not the highest ranked but she was the one Saena knew best aside from Desna.

Speaking of that, "I'd thought Desna would make a good one," she admitted, "in time, but she's still very young. And don't call me a hypocrite," she shot playfully at her mate, knowing the first thing to come to mind was probably the fact that she had founded her pack at the tender age of 13 months. "I mean it well. I think it would ruin her to be given so much responsibility so young, and she still is reeling from her family. If I could go back in time..." she drifted off. She wouldn't have changed much about her life, but being more patient with her ambitions, she could've afforded that. She could've waited until she was older to found her pack, made fewer mistakes.

"But Tavi has been here nearly as long as Ukko was. She knows the pack, she knows the ins and outs, and I think she could handle it."
Messages In This Thread
California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 09, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Saēna - February 09, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 09, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Saēna - February 13, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 13, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Saēna - February 13, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 13, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Saēna - February 23, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:39 AM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Saēna - February 27, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: California One/The Youth and Beauty Brigade - by Reek - February 27, 2016, 11:19 AM