Whitefish River i only wake up from a nightmare after i die
Ei preeriaa, ei peltoja, ei vuortenhuippuja.
31 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Lol, sorry for the late reply, but I was busy with my other accounts as one is starting a pack and such. Hope you can understand :)

A wrinkle of worry took over the golden flash's face, but ebbed away by time and the smile Magnus had given her. Her sort-of compliment fell well with his big ego, and he perked his ears a bit further up, his tail slowly wagging as the bad thoughts were leaving his mind. That's mighta nice of you to say, though I hate to inform ye that you're wrong. He spoke, now a true smile on his muzzle. 

I have just arrived here in the Far We- Teekon Wilderness and I haven't had much time to socialize much. He had almost used the name that his former pack had used for this place, though he was quick to correct himself. Her petite smile did not go unnoticed, leaving the boy to smile even brighter than before. It seemed to him that whatever had caused the golden flash to freak out was slowly leaving her mind as their conversation went further.

A hot spring she said, the place where he had bathed for a while. It was a weird word for him, almost foreign, as they didn't have those kind of puddles back at his former home. The water wasn't hot, and it wasn't spring, so why would it be called a hot spring? The boy didn't know, and wondered if anyone really knew at all.

Tomato, potato. What a weird word for a warm puddle. Perhaps they should just call 'em waddles instead. He joked.
Messages In This Thread
i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 05, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 06, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 06, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 12, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 13, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Magnus - February 15, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: i only wake up from a nightmare after i die - by Diane - February 17, 2016, 07:37 PM