Swiftcurrent Creek You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
I'm also making some assumptions because of the raid thread!

With threat dispached and relocated, Reek felt a heavy burden lifted off of his chest. His pack would survive, his family would thrive, and the wolves of the Maplewood no longer had to worry about the threat of starvation. With room to finally breathe, Reek hoped that his pack could finally get some much deserved peace in the coming months and for winter to come to it's swift and inevitible end. Everything was slowly coming together, piece by piece, like a particularly difficult jigsaw puzzle, and Reek was finally able to see an end.

He lingered in the Emberwood for a time, searching for any stragglers who may have left behind, but ultimately found none. The Emberwood sat unoccupied once more, as it was to remain. With the territory secure, Reek moved southward after noticing Tavi's scent trailing away. He followed her scent along side an unfamiliar river.  

Finding her inspecting a pile of... whatever, Reek's curiousity was peaked. Inching closer slowly, Reek approached apprehensively before muttering a contemplative, "Hmmmm."
Messages In This Thread
You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 15, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 15, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 16, 2016, 02:49 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 16, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 16, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 17, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 18, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 18, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 22, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 22, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 23, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 23, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 23, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 23, 2016, 01:57 PM