Lost Creek Hollow i've known mornings white as diamonds
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
he tries
He was pleased to be moving around at all, even if it was sloppy and mostly him blundering around. Day by day he got a little better and a bit more mobile, so as long as he kept up good progress, he was happy. Soon, he may not be quite so easy to keep contained. Not once his motor skills improved and his interest in leaving the den's confines honed into something far more refined.

When readjusted between the forelimbs of his father, he grunted at first until he settled. Hearing his complaints (after Mordecai's words earlier) happened to remind him of his newfound ears, so Silas couldn't help but give himself more to listen to. "Ooooghhh," he announced with a big huff before slowly headbutting the nearest leg.
Messages In This Thread
i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 07, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 08, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 09, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 10, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 16, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 16, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - March 09, 2016, 02:40 AM