Redhawk Caldera Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It's like I knew! :D
The swarthy male took her presence in stride – and while she now knew he was the Alpha Male of the pack, she had not quite pieced together the puzzle that had him acting otherwise upon the day they had met at the borders – aside from him potentially being in the doghouse with Fox. She made no comment on any of it – far too polite to do so, and far from holding the desire to become involved in something that did not concern her. The advisor trade was far from her list of specialties.

β€œYes,” she offered, a small smile gracing her lips now as she eased at the notion he not only remembered her name, but their conversation. She could only hope he meant what he had said – that he was willing to take on a student.

Her smile quirked even wider at the mention of helping him hunt down his wife, and taking this as a good sign for the Alpha-pair, the girl tipped her muzzle down in quiet ascent.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter - by Allure - February 16, 2016, 07:27 AM