Arrow Lake But did you see the flares?
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Sorry for dissapearing all of the sudden, but I needed to get some sleep. I'm a hard-working school girl trying to combine my schoolwork with what I do online :)

The rain almost stopped, though the sky became no less grey, indicating that it was just a small break for the clouds. Perhaps it would get worse, or perhaps it would blow right over the mountain area. Only time would tell really.

The other being that was also getting soaked by the rain now showed signs of wanting to submit, something that was appreciated. Though still not a queen nor leader, she was going to be one and already showed signs of a higher rank. She had always really been this way from birth, but now it was not because she was treated like royalty, but by the fact that she was beginning a pack of her own. Her muscles visibly relaxed a bit more, her tail now wagging slowly as their conversation continued.

The stranger who introduced herself as Mitanni, seemed a bit nervous to talk as Malice saw her jiggling a bit on her legs. Malice eyes still widened nonetheless, as she had thought it was a mute, but it was only for a mere second, maybe even less. As the stranger had given her name, it was only appropriate for the dark queen to follow her lead. Why, hello there, Mitanni. She greeted the girl first before continuing. I am called Malice Lanius, though Malice alone is fine. She revealed, a small smile highlighting her features.

What has brought you here to these mountains, and in this weather? She added the fact that it was raining, merely to give the stranger an idea. Perhaps the girl would now think about seeking shelter, and where better than in the blood canyon?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
But did you see the flares? - by Malice - February 15, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: But did you see the flares? - by Mitanni - February 15, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: But did you see the flares? - by Malice - February 15, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: But did you see the flares? - by Mitanni - February 15, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: But did you see the flares? - by Malice - February 15, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: But did you see the flares? - by Mitanni - February 15, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: But did you see the flares? - by Malice - February 16, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: But did you see the flares? - by Mitanni - February 16, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: But did you see the flares? - by Malice - February 16, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: But did you see the flares? - by Mitanni - February 16, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: But did you see the flares? - by Malice - February 17, 2016, 12:50 PM