I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri was momentarily surprised by her quiet voice full of warmth and then he cringed to himsel usually that meant her manic moods would change and he would find himself at the receiving end of a flogging, he had many of those the scars that were everywhere were testament to that among other things. "hello demon queen. his voice scratchy and rough carried loud throughout the caverns.

Sitri knew his duties he was to kill the two the one that wore a pelt of blood and the other with one eye. One eye blood fur one eye blood fur. He watched for them often he would like to gain the queens favor by dispatching of them, if he was anything he was a loyal wolf and strived to do what he was told to do.

Sitri tilted his head and though he did not know much of the large words his queen spoke he got the just of it and dipped his head "Follow the queen do as she says. he then looked behind the queen to pick out the best place and way to explore.
Messages In This Thread
I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 15, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 17, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 19, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 21, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 23, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 30, 2014, 11:42 AM