Lost Creek Hollow i've known mornings white as diamonds
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
And just as he suspected, Silas had his own complaints to announce. That was one thing that had come quickly on the heels of them gaining sight and hearing — more sound. Only this time to him it seemed there may have been the slightest gesture towards articulation that hadn't been there before, and it captured his attention more than swiftly. He huffed with amusement, parrying the headbutting with a soft nudge against the boy's side.

"Are you trying to tell me off?" he asked, though a grin had long come to settle on his face. "You need teeth for that." It amused him far more than it should have, maybe, that his simple response to keep Silas from going out into snow just as deep as he was tall that he would be told how unfair he was being. At least that was how he was willing to take it.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 07, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 08, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 09, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 10, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 16, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 16, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - March 09, 2016, 02:40 AM