Swiftcurrent Creek You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek nodded in silent agreement. Whatever this monument may have been, it had been long forgotten; abandoned to wage war alone against the ravages of time. A forgotten memory. In a way, it was a sadly poetic thing, but Reek regarded it's importance no further and instead turned his full attention back to Tavi, who's attention had also been tentatively shirked.

"Nothing important," he replied while flashing her a wire-thin and thankfull smile. "The others are still at the Emberwood, but we should all be heading back soon. I just wanted to personally thank you for doing this for us. I wasn't really sure you'd stick around for long after Ukko left, because I know you guys were close... but, Saena and I are really lucky to have you as a part of this family." She had no obligation to come aide the raiding party, none of the wolves who came did. They all operated under their own fruition, deciding for themselves— and Reek couldn't have felt any prouder.

The alpha pair had even tossed the idea around about making Tavi their beta come spring. She had certainly proved her worth, and in the coming months they would need the extra set of paws. "This may seem a little left field," he continued, "but, how would you feel about maybe taking on a little bit more responsibility within the pack?" A part of Reek felt that offering the position of Ukko's replacement was coming too soon, but time would be needed to make a proper decision. Unlike when he sprang responsibility on his former beta, he would test the water with Tavi first.
Messages In This Thread
You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 15, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 15, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 16, 2016, 02:49 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 16, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 16, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 17, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 18, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 18, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 22, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 22, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 23, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 23, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by Reek - February 23, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: You're gonna feel the heat of my cavalry - by RIP Tavi - February 23, 2016, 01:57 PM