Silvertip Mountain All that glisters is not gold
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Pack Activity 
Sorry this is a bit delayed guys, I am going to make the rounds 4 days long and hope everyone can manage that. If everyone responds sooner I will move the rounds faster. 

Will’s no longer with us so Mason will suggest that we pair up for the first clue. @Moon Shadow & @Chaska are togeher ; @Mara Susi & Mason are together and we have @Zaria watching over us

Andrea has already determined who will find the answer to each clue by dice roll, and which team finds the answer first. I will PM the relevant people who figure out the answers, so if you don’t have a PM waiting, just post your reply to this round with your wolf floundering hopelessly!

Let’s win! Round ends 12:00 GMT on 21.02.2016

Mason bounded down the hill ahead of his team but he slowed once they reached sight of the flat plateau of Honeyed Pasture – the clue was on Silvertip so they needed to make sure they didn’t enter the pasture itself. He noticed Will dart off from his peripheral vision. Assuming the man had some sort of emergency, he made no motion to chase after him. They had a game to win! He knew Steady’s team would be hot on their tails so Mason grouped them all together and repeated the clue Dad had given him: Once upon a time I belonged to this land; then the ice came."

He looked around his team hoping that someone had an idea as to what this clue could be. Mason had no idea. He nudged Mara Susi excitedly and gestured. “C’mon, let’s head over that way and you can give me your ideas as we go!” Mason made sure his teammate was following him and headed east along the mountain, sniffing this way and that as though the answer to the clue would be revealed magically. “So what do you think it could be Mara? If the ice came do you think that means snow?”
Messages In This Thread
All that glisters is not gold - by Mason - February 17, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: All that glisters is not gold - by Zaria - February 17, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: All that glisters is not gold - by Chaska - February 18, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: All that glisters is not gold - by Atari Silver - February 20, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: All that glisters is not gold - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: All that glisters is not gold - by Zaria - March 20, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: All that glisters is not gold - by Mason - April 08, 2016, 06:57 AM