Iktome Plains ken without a barbie
64 Posts
Ooc —
The question was met with a deep frown. Where is your heart! She pretended to be offended, and looked away. If he recognized her, he did not act like it. Perhaps she could take from this one what his leader took from her. A lovely thought to entertain. His question was met with a grimace. I fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch along the way, she snorted. But she played sensitive even still, looking away from him. She heard him move away rather than toward, and she only sighed at that.

I'm only ugly, boy. Don't act like its contagious, she looked toward him again at last, turning to face him so that he might see her entirely. Yes, indeed a hideous beast to behold. I lost my ear because I was offensive to look at, I was told. Did it do me any favors? It seemed humor was the only way she dealt with it in the face of Casmir; really, she thought nothing of it at all. Does my appearance make you uncomfortable? Are you used to looking upon lovely women? At this she sneered, her tail lashing behind her. And then she laughed, a cackle, really. I'm used to it, I was just teasing. Please, pay me no mind. And then Wednesday behaved like she'd be getting a move on, though a frown again touched her features, as though she truly were saddened by his reaction.
Messages In This Thread
ken without a barbie - by Casmir - February 16, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: ken without a barbie - by Wednesday - February 16, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: ken without a barbie - by Casmir - February 16, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: ken without a barbie - by Wednesday - February 17, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: ken without a barbie - by Casmir - February 18, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: ken without a barbie - by Wednesday - February 19, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: ken without a barbie - by Casmir - February 19, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: ken without a barbie - by Wednesday - February 23, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: ken without a barbie - by Casmir - February 27, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: ken without a barbie - by Wednesday - March 01, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: ken without a barbie - by Casmir - March 04, 2016, 02:29 PM