Whitefish River Summer dress
14 Posts
Ooc —
He considered her perception of what he might be and decided to divulge a few details. I hadn't given him a chance to make one of me, he revealed, regarding friends and the alpha male of Splintered Spine. Then, on the threat he posed, There's the matter of the male ego, the Alpha male ego specifically. There are those that get caught up in the notion that someone might try to take them down a notch, because they surely must be that fucking important. And of course, he went on, very bluntly, there's youth, with all the coltish arrogance in the world, but not a scrap of rightly earned confidence. There are good reasons for me to be seen as a threat, and he did have them, but I had no intention of swiping his spot of rock out from under him. Splintered Spine had only ever been a wintering haven. I kept my word and left the pack as I found them. Without regret, I might add. But he didn't.

Bagheera caught her smile and flashed good-looking roguishness back. The white tigress in her mock-seriousness enhanced the imagery he'd composed of what could have been had Jinx challenged her larger sister, and it was evident in the amusement that gleamed in his ordinarily stern eyes. There lingering also was a flicker of bona fide, unspoken camaraderie.

He had yet to road-block her questions and she had thus far been just as keen to answer as to ask. Naturally and assuredly, the great black wolf sought to delve further. You seem to know the region well enough, hornets' nests and all, he diverted, breaking the thread of humour cleanly and realigning with his foremost intent. His remark was not in the form of a question, but it was tied to many questions. The facts were undoubtedly his to find in reference to the other packs, but having any indication of what he might be walking into in order to get them was distinctly to his advantage. Where have you been staying up until now? was where he chose to start.
Messages In This Thread
Summer dress - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Summer dress - by Bagheera - April 04, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Summer dress - by Jinx - April 05, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Summer dress - by Bagheera - April 07, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Summer dress - by Jinx - April 07, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Summer dress - by Bagheera - April 07, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Summer dress - by Jinx - April 08, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Summer dress - by Bagheera - April 09, 2014, 12:41 AM
RE: Summer dress - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Summer dress - by Bagheera - April 16, 2014, 02:12 AM
RE: Summer dress - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 03:42 PM