Horizon Ridge [J] Forever in the Black
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Lol, pretty boy. I don't know why but that really amused me. ;p

The female, the Viking noted, did not submit to accept his dominance over the situation. His upper lip curled back exposing his sharp teeth in discontent. Not acknowledging him as the superior - for until Pump arrived on the scene he was the superior of the Ridge’s borders - was a strike against her as far as Ragnar was concerned. Horizon Ridge was small, a fact he had acknowledged and even brought up to Pump but he was doubtful that Pump would want such insolence within her borders - or at least this was the assumption the Viking made based upon his own opinions, especially since she seemed to like leading such sparse numbers. This was a great contradiction to Ragnar who found the small size of the Ridge to be threatening to their survival. At the end of the day Ragnar knew he had no true stake in the decision of if she should be allowed into the pack or not because he wasn’t a leader and therefore it wasn’t his call but that didn’t stop him regardless.

He was annoyed that she had more or less ignored his first question regarding as to who she was but did not draw attention to it immediately given the one she did answer, and in the way she had spoken it, deserved his attention more at that point. “Sarcasm and disrespect will get you no where,” The Viking rumbled his first and final warning. “You stand at my borders asking for a home within them, you are at my mercy. Do not forget.” The savage told her coldly, his soft spoken voice laced through with ice. “And it would be stupid,” He agreed to her comment of attacking alone, suspicion rising within him.

So far, the Viking was not overly impressed.

“Who are you?” The Viking asked again giving a pause before he continued with, “What skills besides sarcasm and insolence do you have to offer the Ridge?”

Messages In This Thread
[J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 17, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 17, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 18, 2014, 07:07 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 18, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 18, 2014, 07:56 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 18, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 21, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Pump - April 21, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Ragnar - April 22, 2014, 06:02 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Diluculo - April 22, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: [J] Forever in the Black - by Pump - April 22, 2014, 11:19 AM