rinbo hengoku
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Amekaze held ideals that seemed to coincide with Jinx's own. As a child she had been ruthlessly ambitious, albeit gentler in her approach than she probably should have been. Hindsight revealed a number of imperfections in her methods that she sought to correct now. It had been only the word of the Oracle that had stayed her from slaying her own sister, or being slain by her, for the heavy mantle of Warchief. In hindsight, that fight should have played out to name one of the daughters victor. With the beliefs she subscribed to now, she could not have accepted to stand beside anyone of her own sex. She recalled Bagheera's words whenever she thought of it.

It seemed that the loner, too, was unable to bow her head to anyone she considered inferior. Of the wolves known to Jinx, there were two main kinds: the ones that accepted the way their world worked and adhered to the principle of being led and kept in place by the strongest wolf, and those who believed their kindness should give them some recognition over those stronger than them. Jinx found herself respecting any wolf with the former belief, and mocking those with the latter. It was easy to view Amekaze as an equal in some ways because of this.

She didn't speak until the loner mentioned pack relations. The topic instantly turned her ears. "There are those who wish to foster summertime friendships with their rivals," she said, "and those who do not wish for friendships that will result in backstabbing. Ever will their desires clash." Rolling her shoulders to ease the tension, the Alpha folded her legs and seated herself, seeing no further need to be wary of the lone wolf. Soon, the mountain would not tolerate it... But that hadn't happened yet. "I subscribe to the belief that sharing only weakens your own. If a wolf hunts near my land, they take prey that could feed my own. So, to preserve my group's strength, it is in our best interest to... Mm, take back what is rightfully ours. However, to prevent them from trying in the first place is ideal." Of course, Jinx meant to take much more from her neighbours than what was rightfully hers, but it was presently irrelevant.
Messages In This Thread
rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 15, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 15, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 17, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 24, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:03 AM