I know that goodbye means nothing at all
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
If she thought anything of Tyrande's stiffness during the acceptance ritual, then she made no mention of it. She gave each of her subordinates a thin smile that betrayed both solemnity and ill-concealed excitement. She wanted this mountain to be their glorious last stand as wolves of a traditional world that was quickly being left behind by those who believed in kindness and good manners. Within that was the traditional family of the pack. Whatever outward ruggedness and intolerance Jinx emanated amongst strangers, she always thought of her pack as family, whether they returned the sentiment or not.

Her eyes dropped briefly to Tyrande's bone, but she didn't comment on it until she had signalled with the turning of her body that they would delve into the caves. "Do you carry that everywhere?" she wondered aloud as the gloom enveloped her and cast her unadjusted vision into pitch blackness, heavily implying her curiosity over the meaning of it. She sought Sitri at her side, lightly brushing her flank against his before padding ahead at the point of their trio.

She paused in the darkness, however, flicking her ears back and forth and patiently awaiting the clearing of her vision. As wolves, they all had excellent vision in the dark, but the perpetual brightness of the mountain's face no doubt had temporarily rendered both of her companions as blind as she was.
Messages In This Thread
I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 15, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 17, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 19, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 21, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 23, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 30, 2014, 11:42 AM