The Sentinels the lost dreams
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
SO FLUFFY. (also sorry about the wait omg.)

It didn't take long for Raven to appear, and Eilidh's tail wagged happily behind her to show the newcomer she meant only the best. Eilidh didn't know the other very well, but that was what today was for: getting to know each other. The pale child scooped the pine needles in her jaw once more and carried them over to Raven, placed them at her feet, and took two steps back. "I brought these for you as a welcoming gift. I thought they'd make your den smell cozy." Eilidh grinned, tail wagging again, and studied the other girl. She was respectful, with her posture and eyes averted, but Eilidh wouldn't have that. She wasn't an alpha and they were of an age; there was no need to show such deference. Some respect was fine, but Eilidh wasn't used to all this nonsense.

"You can look at me, you know. I'm not going to bite you," she teased with a laugh, hoping to coax her out of her shell. "So, you mentioned you're interested in the healing arts when you joined." Eilidh motioned for the girl to walk beside her. She didn't like standing or sitting still for too long, as she felt more comfortable on the move, and this way they could take another tour of the area and talk at the same time. "What part of healing interests you the most?"
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
the lost dreams - by Eilidh - February 07, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: the lost dreams - by Raven - February 08, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: the lost dreams - by Eilidh - February 18, 2016, 09:09 PM