Porcupine Ridge little bird cry no more
lost 'neath convoluted oceans
120 Posts
Ooc —
Ears quivered tightly on top of her head, which was swiveling in the direction from which a greeting bark was emitted. It was one of the unfamiliar grey males from the congregation at the Thunder Dome, and while she was trying to guess in her head if this one had been Anwyl or not, this wolf had the kind foresight to introduce himself immediately. Terich. It wasn't a name she remembered, but his given rank meant something, and Diane dropped her kill, giving the Gamma some wolfish version of a curtsy.

She smiled broadly as she resumed a neutrally erect position, her otter-tail beating back and forth gaily. "You've actually just witnessed my first catch here on the Ridge," she announced proudly. Then became faintly self-conscious over this success that might seem menial to a wolf who had probably hunted on mountains all his life. His stone tinctured fur and narrow, robust build suggested it. Her expression turned shy, along with her excited stance which relaxed, and she looked away briefly—her mind's eye taking with her the striking blue light of his eyes. "I'm Diane," her introduction came quietly. "It.. It must seem silly to you... me, bragging over something I should've already accomplished, hm?" A nervous, self-depreciating laugh followed.

Thanks for joining! \o/
Messages In This Thread
little bird cry no more - by Diane - February 18, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: little bird cry no more - by Terich-mir - February 18, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: little bird cry no more - by Diane - February 19, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: little bird cry no more - by Terich-mir - February 21, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: little bird cry no more - by Diane - February 24, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: little bird cry no more - by Terich-mir - March 31, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: little bird cry no more - by Diane - April 06, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: little bird cry no more - by Terich-mir - April 17, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: little bird cry no more - by Diane - April 27, 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: little bird cry no more - by Terich-mir - May 05, 2016, 03:18 PM