Neverwinter Forest the death of pablo
252 Posts
Ooc —
Eshe listened as Kyron spoke, and she was a little more than glad to know her assumption was correct, because she so hated the alternative when she made an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'... to assume at all! Kyron sold him well, and Eshe glanced back to the other as he chipperly added on that he could sing, too. She learned much about him in a quick succession. Like, he had introduced himself as 'Horatio' to Kyron but really had a great many names, one which was preferred, except for when he was downtrodden... then he was Horatio. Well, anyway, this Horatio-Goldhawk-Finnian Sanders man seemed to have good spirits in spite of his sorry situation... and Kyron was right in his thoughts. She was a great admirer of that.

The woman, in keeping to her character and in hating assumptions made on the fly, smiled at the other then and again nudged the rabbit toward him. That ought to help his spirits, too. We have a place for you to heal and to find a home in. We're new here, so we're working on our caches. You ought to get some rest, but if you can, I'd just advise that you keep on your feet. New as our claim is, some might not respect it. She spoke of the incident that occurred days ago, vaguely, that occurred when Kyron likely had found this here wolf.

Eshe paused, and then continued. This is Neverwinter Forest. To all those we welcome into the fold, well, they become family immediately. We look out and fend for one another if need be. They weren't many in number, yet, but it seemed at least that they were growing. My mate also leads, his name is @Scimitar. I'll tell him of your situation... the sooner you begin contributing, the better, but I understand your need to recoup. Hell, perhaps he'd join them even now! But before she gave the word of true acceptance, Eshe squinted at him and queried, You don't kill others for fun, do you? Ah, you could never be too sure! Better to find out now as opposed to later, when it would be, well, too late.
Messages In This Thread
the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 18, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Goldhawk - February 19, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 19, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 19, 2016, 08:38 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Goldhawk - February 19, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 19, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 19, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: the death of pablo - by Goldhawk - February 20, 2016, 06:08 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:27 AM
RE: the death of pablo - by Kyron - February 24, 2016, 03:24 PM