Firestone Hot Springs Typhoid and swans
5 Posts
Ooc — Kahilli
AND I AM DONE WITH MY GRACELESS HEART
SO TONIGHT I'M GONNA CUT IT OUT AND THEN RESTART

Kesuks did not forgive. They clung to old hurts and slights like ragged dogs with scrap bones. She would never truly forgive Siku for slights both realm and imagined, and she doubted it was in Jinx's heart to forgive. But she was unwavering in her stubbornness, only God could deter her from the foolish endeavors she normally undertook. The female had grown much into what Nanuq had imagined she would - strength dipped in snow white, with her strange, dark toes. Jinx had his eyes and it made them almost painful to look upon, but the bulky bear feared little. She looked at Jinx levelly and let out a faint chuff before shaking her massive skull decisively. "No." Great speeches were not the former Warchief's forte, and her words were as simple as her visage - stark and plain.

Nanuq was not made of loving things. She was a warrior and devout, but she was not made of the things a mother was supposed to be. She loved them, but she had left them. Both child and pack, because she believed above all else. She knew her own mind not to be swift or strong, so she placed her path in Atka's hand. She dropped heavily to her haunches to sit, her plush tail curling about one hip and over her forepaws as she eyed Jinx with some trepidation, and she shifted anxiously in her seat. Emotions were hard and she was not one for open displays of anything besides anger. "I'm sorry."

<style>@import url("http://www.ghostecho.net/wolf/nanbeast.css");</style>
Messages In This Thread
Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 17, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 08:31 PM