Firestone Hot Springs Typhoid and swans
5 Posts
Ooc — Kahilli
AND I AM DONE WITH MY GRACELESS HEART
SO TONIGHT I'M GONNA CUT IT OUT AND THEN RESTART

Underneath Jinx's fury, she felt helpless. When most questioned her she lashed out with brute strength or harsh words and the problem went away. But love stilled a savage hand and quieted a brutish tongue and she only bowed her head in frustration and shame. They had been young, too young, but she had owed all things to her Gods. Atka was kind and just, but justice was not always easy. The Goddess had wanted Nanuq for her own designs, and she had obeyed at more of a cost than she ever wanted to pay. "For abandoning my children, Jinx." She fell silent for a moment, before shifting again, anxiety making her restless.

Icy blue eyes lifted to study the creature that was so like her in appearance, wretched unhappiness and guilt in her gaze."When God speaks you do not ask for more time. I owed the Bay, my strength, my family, the time I had with Koios...I owed all things to Atka and Sos. When Atka came to me, I could not tell her no. I could not plead for more time, and I could not defy her. God can be kind, but God can be cruel. I obeyed my God when I walked away from all of you and the bay, it was not my desire to leave you all." She had given her mother to the bay, her love, borne her children there. It had been everything, but she had no choice in the matter. She had seen the Great Bear and heard her words, and for Nanuq, that was the end of all things.

Her second sons and daughters had been born in Echo Cove. She loved Aktaie and Oak Heart with equal passion, the wolves had accepted their strange union and the faith of the Great Bears had married well to that of the Sirens. All things returned to the sea in the end of days, and she had given much to it.

<style>@import url("http://www.ghostecho.net/wolf/nanbeast.css");</style>
Messages In This Thread
Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 17, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 08:31 PM