Firestone Hot Springs Typhoid and swans
5 Posts
Ooc — Kahilli
AND I AM DONE WITH MY GRACELESS HEART
SO TONIGHT I'M GONNA CUT IT OUT AND THEN RESTART

God did not explain. God spoke and the truly faithful followed, perhaps a cleverer soul would have tried to suss out some meaning, but Nanuq was far from clever. Spiteful, ill-tempered and strong, but never clever. She had a low, base cunning — she could always figure out the best way to hurt and kill things, but the why of matters was often beyond her. Bulky shoulders rose and fell in a faint shrug, she looked to the ground and spoke in her plain, gruff voice. "The Cove needed me more, I think. She led me there. My birthland was in war as it always was...but for the first time we were close to losing." Echo Cove had nearly fallen but with Oak Heart she had reclaimed it. In time Aktaie had come as well and the three had ruled henceforth. "We come from cold winter seas, the place of our lines birth could not be allowed to fall."

Jinx's next words surprised her and she lifted her gaze once more and looked at her child with some confusion. "I thought it would be you." Kaskae might have been bigger and stronger, and while that won wars, it was not the best way to lead. The Bay thrived the strongest when she had paired her strength with another's cleverness. "She was bigger than you, but..." She didn't know how to say she thought her bulky little daughter she had often called Naga, and thought of as her little bear was stupid like her Mother. "You always seemed more clever." She was Koios's child in that.

<style>@import url("http://www.ghostecho.net/wolf/nanbeast.css");</style>
Messages In This Thread
Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 17, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Nanuq Wolf - April 18, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Typhoid and swans - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 08:31 PM