The Sentinels Before it's too late, stop trying to wait
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He kept mum, and it seemed she was willing to share a bit of insight.  He didn't doubt what she said, but continued keeping such personal remarks to himself.  Just because Osprey had fallen out with her friend didn't give him free leave to bad mouth, he knew that much at least.  

It finally came up, and Dante felt a burning curiosity to know what exactly those 'odd things' were she mentioned, but didn't ask.  He figured he'd have to spill eventually, but had planned to wait until she brought it forward.  Like now.  They had promised honesty and he wasn't bothered by offering it.  He did wonder what she would think of him after though.

"We didn't exactly hit it off initially.  But I ran into him after you disappeared. We argued, and he got angry.  Told me it was my fault, that if I really cared, you wouldn't be gone."  He frowned at the rememberance.  The exact words were forgotten, but that was the gist as he recalled.  "So I sort of lost it, and we fought.  Really, I attacked him." He felt the first stirring of regret for that now - not because he was sorry he did it, but it seems that it was part of why she and he were having problems.  It certainly didn't improve his opinion of Charon any, though, hearing that he was allowing a vendetta against Dante affect his relationship with his mate.  Osprey was her own wolf and could choose her own friends.

"I'm sorry.  But I couldn't stand hearing that - not from him."  It had been a rough time, and he was glad it was behind them.  He wasn't proud exactly of how he'd reacted, but he didn't think it was undeserved either.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 06, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 06, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 06, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 12, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 16, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 17, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 19, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 19, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 20, 2016, 12:32 AM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 21, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 22, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 28, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Dante RIP - February 29, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Before it's too late, stop trying to wait - by Osprey - February 29, 2016, 04:16 PM