Firestone Hot Springs catalyst
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
omgosh I have missed writing with youuuuuuuuu!

this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

Logically, he knew that it wasn’t possible to be at the hot springs near Sterrenvuur. The group had traveled for far too long for it to be that same hot springs area. Plus the smells were different here. But that didn’t stop the absolute flood of memories and emotions from washing over him, driving him to his knees in a sense. His legs wanted to buckle beneath him, to drive him to the ground, to force him to deal with the sudden flooding of emotions. Yildun tried to fight it. He’d been fighting it for months now. But it was turning into a desperately losing battle. The two cries that had already escaped from him was proof of that. Did that mean that he was going to have to face the tears, too? Please no… he quietly whimpered to himself. He wasn’t ready to face the tears, to face all these emotions.

He was just about ready to give in, to let his legs buckle beneath him, when he suddenly stiffened at the sound of a voice calling out to him. Boyish head turned in the direction the sound of the voice had come from as sightless eyes saw nothing. He was tense in that moment, knowing full well that if he were attacked that he would be helpless against it, especially since he had been so lost in the emotions flooding through him that he hadn’t realized anyone else was near to begin with. “I… I’m sorry if I’m trespassing,” he finally managed to get himself to say in response. He was already trying to think of which direction he had come from so that he could backtrack.

And then it happened, without warning. Even though he was tense from head to toe, his legs buckled beneath him. The scent of the hot springs here became overwhelming and the flooding of emotions was just too much weight to bear. Crumbling to the ground, the young male struggled hard to not let his tears flow. It was a losing battle, though, and soon salty tears began to trickle from his sightless, milky colored eyes. “I’m sorry…” he whimpered through the sobs that had quickly taken over his entire body.

Messages In This Thread
catalyst - by Kerberos - August 09, 2013, 08:02 PM
RE: catalyst - by Yildun - August 09, 2013, 09:09 PM
RE: catalyst - by Kerberos - August 09, 2013, 09:44 PM
RE: catalyst - by Yildun - August 10, 2013, 09:19 AM
RE: catalyst - by Kerberos - August 10, 2013, 10:20 AM
RE: catalyst - by Yildun - August 10, 2013, 11:30 AM
RE: catalyst - by Kerberos - August 11, 2013, 03:30 PM
RE: catalyst - by Yildun - August 13, 2013, 11:03 AM