Silvertip Mountain Gotta tell you something
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria looked at Fitz when the male seemed to start saying things. He couldn't believe it. She couldn't either. She was going to be a mother and she no clue how to be a mother. She frowned lightly. She was not one to worry but it did bother her that she couldn't be amazing at motherhood if she didn't know what she had to do. The girl looked at her mate who as so happy. His happiness did cheer her up a bit. The female did love her mate very much and she battered her eyes adoringly at Fitz when he said that she was in fact petty and beautiful. "True. I wonder what will come from it," she stated skeptically, with their personalities being so different.

Then the female went quiet. She let out a soft whine and moved against Fitz. "I don't like being pregnant. But I am glad you are so happy," she spoke. The female then looked up at him her ears falling back. "Fitz... My mother. She died an hour after my birth. I never had a mother. I was fed milk from the ... slaves until I could eat meat. I don't know how to be a mother," she spoke, sounding bitter because she wanted to be good at everything, correction, she was good at everything. But this motherhood she had no clue about. "You will have to do all the other stuff one does," she stated, deciding that now. "I will do the milk part or something... The rest is your job." Zaria had already decided that these pups were 95% Fitz job and 5% hers, after all she was doing this pregnant shit for god knows how long.
Messages In This Thread
Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - February 13, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by FitzDutiful - February 13, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - February 14, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by FitzDutiful - February 17, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - February 17, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by FitzDutiful - February 20, 2016, 04:26 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - February 20, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by FitzDutiful - February 20, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - February 21, 2016, 04:25 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by FitzDutiful - March 07, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - March 08, 2016, 02:37 PM