Noctisardor Bypass Paradise Empty
Not Currently In Play
3 Posts
Ooc — Sable
I'm sorry, I've decided to stop role playing Seth for the time being. I don't think I'm ready yet for two fully active characters, but maybe she could meet Sen again whenever I feel I can bring her back in?

Her path was barred and Seth hastily stopped, blinking her dark brown eyes as the dark-hued mother continued to plead her case. Apparently she'd already tried handing the kids off to others, but they'd been denied. Pity, Seth mused. Taking in two sicks kids and making them well would have easily put the whole family under a pack's debt. Especially with the way this foolish woman's going on. She likely would have done anything for a bit of help.

The thought was an interesting one--I could make her indebted to me--but the whole subject still made her sore. Help a useless mother prolong the inevitable death of her sick and failing kids? There was nothing in that for her.

The white wolf sighed, rolled her eyes, and proceeded to step around the frantic mother again. "Sounds like they're a lost cause, sweetie. Better hurry back to them and say your goodbyes now while you still can." It was a sad turn of events, Seth couldn't deny it--wasted life and all. But she was in no place to take over sickly kids, and if the packs around here weren't soft enough to take pity then obviously they weren't worth her time either.

Not giving the mother another chance to intercept her, Seth kicked into a run and distanced herself from the failure of weak women and sought somewhere new to cool down.
Messages In This Thread
Paradise Empty - by Seth Eleos - February 19, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Paradise Empty - by Sen - February 19, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: Paradise Empty - by Seth Eleos - February 19, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Paradise Empty - by Sen - February 19, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Paradise Empty - by Seth Eleos - February 20, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Paradise Empty - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 04:25 PM