Sleeping Dragon i'm building this house on the moon
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Without much of a destination in mind, Thuringwethil's direction doesn't lead anywhere in particular. She'll turn, thinking she might find something or someone if she changes it up but, for he most part, she comes up empty handed. The scents nearby are old and only lingering behind and she doesn't follow them, knowing she wouldn't find anyone anyway. It doesn't disappoint her, she enjoys her time alone, but it doesn't stop her from looking for them.

She jerks when she catches a glimpse of another, tawny in color and for a brief moment she thinks she sees Hush not too far away. Her brows furrow in second thought and recollection, adjusting to the confusion and seeing Lorne instead. The fact her scent carries in the opposite direction doesn't aid her confirmation. Thuringwethil hadn't spent much time with Gyda's latest recruit but she's been informed and it's a good of a chance as any to put to the test her queen's decision on the female. "Lorne," she intones, drawing her attention to the Eta. "How are you settling in?"
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 21, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 28, 2016, 09:16 AM