Sleeping Dragon i'm building this house on the moon
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Of course! This is a good reference to all the tips and tricks the board offers. Also, I must admit it amuses me Lorne is afraid of Thuringwethil. <3

Two trades that would benefit Sleeping Dragon immensely and Thuringwethil is glad to hear it. Mercenary is where she easily falls in line but a second trade, if any, has yet to present itself. Seageda kept her busy and most of those duties fell to the wolves she led, wrapped up in her own politics and struggle for peace. She would oversee warriors of all shapes and sizes, giving Lorne an advantage that even in her small stature, Thuringwethil has faith she’s plenty capable enough to take up the tasks. 

“I look forward to seeing your progress.  Perhaps you could lead our next hunt. How is your tracking?” she asks. One side of Sleeping Dragon attracts herds of deer though she’s seen it dwindle, whether because of the winter or the fact wolves live above the natural salt-licks, she isn’t entirely sure. Spring, she hopes, will bring her these answers.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 21, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 28, 2016, 09:16 AM