Silvertip Mountain Gotta tell you something
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria did not realize that she had hit a sore spot. Now she looked back at her words she realized that she should have known about Fitz's ex-mate and her leaving him. The harsh woman looked over the defeated look of her mate. Something inside her made her feel strange. She knew it wasn't the pups. This was an ... emotion. If it had been anyone else she would have told them to deal with her judgement but this was Fitz. Zaria's face softened in the privateness of their den. She licked over his cheek to try and comfort him. "I will try to be a mother then, for you," she spoke softly, her green eyes looking at his. She didn't mean this in a way she would only do this motherhood for Fitz but more as a way of saying 'I love you and I won't leave you'.

Zaria was still not sure how she had fallen in love with probably the most sentimental male on these lands, but somehow her harshness and his sensitivity worked. By showing vulnerability Zaria instantly opened up emotionally for him afterwards. Slowly she rested her head against him. "Papa Fitz and ...." Zaria swallowed. "And Mama Zaria," she whispered, still not really believing it.
Messages In This Thread
Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - February 13, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by FitzDutiful - February 13, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - February 14, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by FitzDutiful - February 17, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - February 17, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by FitzDutiful - February 20, 2016, 04:26 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - February 20, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by FitzDutiful - February 20, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - February 21, 2016, 04:25 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by FitzDutiful - March 07, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: Gotta tell you something - by Zaria - March 08, 2016, 02:37 PM