The Sentinels For there's one thing to be sure of, mate
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
lol, hopefully won't end too badly :p I hope this makes sense- I was struggling to word exactly what she wanted to ask. ugh

Dante seemed to reassure her, in a sense, and she calmed slightly. Although she couldn't really tell who he was talking about now. However, regardless of what she had originally said- she did try to stop him from acting so ignorantly. It was he who hadn't listened. She gave another bitter smile to her packmate, tail flicking curiously now as he spoke. "Excuse my asking..." she began slowly, testing the wording of her question before asking, "but do you think that he is doing his job as a leader?" she asked. 

Aria had known he was speaking collectively, not referring specifically to any one wolf; Lasher included. The answer had seemed clear from his past comments, but she wanted an answer that referred directly to the Mayfair man. She was curious. The only thing that the sweet fae had been exposed to was Lasher, and before him chaotic and strict leaders who cared only for the higher or the ranks. She knew what she believed to be right... but Dante was old, he surely knew more than she did. Aria knew not that he had given the pack over to Lasher, and therefore did not ask, but remained curious of his thoughts on leadership. "I'm only asking because you seem to be knowledgeable when it comes to leadership... You certainly seem to think he's making a mistake," the girl then added, not sounding condescending or sarcastic in any of her tone. "I agree." 
Messages In This Thread
For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 23, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 29, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 29, 2016, 12:24 PM